- Save 25%
VOGO R500 Japanese toilet
Smart Japanese-style toilet with enameled ceramic + ABS interior.
- • Remote control and built-in digital panel.
- • White structure.
- • With curved lines.
- • Without water tank.
FREE SHIPPING IN 24H - 48H.
The Vogo R series is characterized by its Japanese style toilets:
- · Minimalist and compact design..
- · Manufactured in ceramic enameled in an oven at 1,200º, with an ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) exterior, which gives it greater hardness and resistance..
- • Dimensions: 660 x 400 x 485mm (Length x width x height)
- • Oval shaped structure.
- • 14 different functions: Seat heating, washing system with water jet, drying with warm air, proximity sensor, massage, among others.
- • Remote control operation: With remote control and through the digital side panel.
- • Flushing system: Self-cleaning of the toilet using water on impulse.
- • Installation with outlet to floor or wall.
- • Hinges of closing and anticorrosive nozzle in stainless steel.
Content (Accessories included for installation):
- Serie del producto
- Serie clásicos
- Nombre del producto
- Cover with approach sensor, (auto-open and close)
- Feminine cleaning
- Men's Cleaning
- Water massage
- Drying with heating
- Warm seat
- Washing with warm water
- Self-cleaning hygienic nozzle
- Automatic deodorization
- Odourless, manual and/or automatic emptying
- Smooth self-closing
- Hinged lid lock, remote
- Night light
- Odourless cleaning prior to use
- Tube position adjustment
- Self-cleaning by pressure
- Adjusting the water temperature
- Adjusting the drying temperature
- Adjusting the seat temperatura
To install a VOGO Smart Toilet, three basic elements are required, which already exist in every home.
1.- A waste water outlet: which may be to the wall or to the floor.
a. Wall connection: between 160 and 180mm from the floor.
b. Floor connection: between 150 and 400mm from the wall.
2.- A running water outlet, which must have a pressure greater than 0.2Mpa (200Kpa), when the smart toilet is installed on the wall or floor.
3.- To have a 230 V socket type F, which is the standard in Europe, in Switzerland and the United Kingdom are type J and G respectively.
PRESSURE PARAMETERS FOR GOOD OPERATION
- For wall-mounted toilets (Trap P) and floor-standing toilets (Trap S), water pressure must be greater than 0.2Mpa (200Kpa).
- The flow rate must be 5L by 15 ".
The distance between the toilet and the wall can vary depending on several aspects to consider:
The measurements that appear in the images of the different installations for both floor and wall are approximate.